Our national treasures, all military veterans, deserve special thanks from all Americans. Here at Tidewater Custom Modular Homes our veteran appreciation is heartfelt and proven in action. We show our respect and appreciation to armed forces veterans via a $2,000 credit towards options or upgrades. This is as rewarding to us as it is to the veterans that we serve.
We’ll help each and every veteran that we serve to build the custom modular home that they want and deserve. Our promise to you is singularly the best value that you can get for your home building dollar. This should go without saying, but we want to be sure that you all fully understand that new modular home construction qualify for VA loans. Modular homes can be custom designed, or you can choose from hundreds of our modular home floor plans.
Here’s a modular home construction fact that you likely are not familiar with. After you and we work together through the custom modular home design process, your new modular home can be ready for delivery in as few as 14 days. Generally, you can move into your home in four to eight weeks from the date it is set on the foundation.
Veterans can use VA loans to finance the construction of their new modular home. There are a few guidelines, but you can qualify for a VA construction loan if:
- There must be a warranty on the home
- The builder is a "VA-approved" builder
- The builder has a valid VA Builder identification number otherwise, your mortgage professional can help get your builder approved.
- New construction must meet inspection requirements
- New home must meet accepted standards of good construction
- New construction must fit the specifications and plans that the loan appraisal is based on.
To all vets, thank you for your service. For more information on modular homes and our Military Appreciation Promotion, contact Tidewater Custom Modular Homes.